Mister Bathroom Case Study
Since establishment in August 2017, they’ve quickly become a prominent UK distributor for some global bathroom brands.
Newbie becomes dominant distributor of Europe’s biggest bathroom brands
Paul got in touch to discuss how he could utilise Amazon and his contacts within the bathroom industry, to rapidly build a dominant presence on the European marketplace.Our launch target comprised of:
- Creating over 2000 listings/offers by EOY 2017
- Secure an average Buy Box percentage above 80%
- Work with suppliers to optimise listings
- Increase exposure of brands they stock through an efficient marketing campaign
We immediately tackled the task of getting all products online, completing this in a couple of days. We then drilled into pockets of top sellers on a category level, focusing on where the money was.
- Within 6-months T30 revenue had hit £50k, growing at 50% MoM.
- Achieved over £15k in sales from £758 ad spend on key lines
- Built relations with suppliers to increase selection by 850 SKU’s
- Opened offering up to business customers, diving into pricing to build quantity discounts without harming margins.
“I never fully understood how big Amazon was or could be, I was going into it thinking it’s going to take a few years to ramp up, but within just a couple of months we were growing so fast. The Listing People enabled us to hit the ground running and continue to drive strategy within our Amazon business.” – Paul, Mister Bathroom UK
B2B revenue within 6 months of launch
Revenue from £758 advertising cost in 3-months
Buy box percentage
Let’s Talk About It
To get your free strategy consultation, simply fill out the below form.
One of our Amazon experts will reach out to you as soon as possible.