Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By purchasing, accessing or using The Listing People products and services, whether or not you become a customer (“Customer”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
The Listing People can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with any of the product or services we provide. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with what we provide. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any page on our website, or any of our content is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or anywhere else by us, are illustrative concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, or promises for future performance. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by purchasing the service listed here you agree to not attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- The Listing People office is open Monday - Friday 9a.m. -m. GMT
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all The Listing People products and services sold on this site.
Your subscription to a The Listing People product or service, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. We will bill the monthly subscription fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by You. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s subscription fees to your Payment Method.
Trial Subscriptions: Your subscription to a The Listing People product service may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 7 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your yearly subscription of a The Listing People service. This is only applicable to consumers. It is not applicable to businesses.
TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a annual basis for your subscription fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription contact us at: email@example.com
Yearly subscriptions to The Listing People products and services will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will revert to the annual price automatically.
NON SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATIONS
You have Fourteen (14) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund. Any refund requests after the Fourteen (14) DAY time limit will not be processed. This is only applicable to consumers. It is not applicable to businesses.
You agree that The Listing People, including but not limited to The Listing People products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement The Listing People products and services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by The Listing People and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, The Listing People and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any The Listing People products and services, content, or other materials comprising a part of the The Listing People brand at any time without notice. In no event will The Listing People be liable for making these changes.
DOUBLE YOUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
From the 11th October 2018, The Listing People will be offering a double your money back guarantee if you do not recoup the cost of your LaunchPod course in gross Amazon sales, within a 12-week period.
You cannot receive more than double the amount you paid for LaunchPod.
To claim for this, you must satisfy the following:
- You need to have purchased LaunchPod at full cost after 11th October 2018.
- You must have completed an on-boarding call with a member of The Listing People team.
- You must have completed the tasks outlined by The Listing People during your on-boarding call.
- You must have an active professional Amazon selling account at the point of enrolling onto LaunchPod.
- You must have inventory in stock and products live on Amazon within 2-weeks of enrolling onto the course, which are available for purchase.
- You must have completed 95% of the LaunchPod programme.
- If a member of The Listing People has made recommendations to grow your Amazon sales, you must have implemented these recommendations.
Double your money back guarantee becomes invalid if:
- You lie, mislead, or fail to provide evidence that you have completed the strategy, tasks, advice that The Listing People have issued.
- Any of your products go out of stock on Amazon for any duration of time.
- Your account gets suspended by Amazon for any duration of time.
- Your listings get surpessed by Amazon for any duration of time.
- You fail to grant The Listing People access to your account, so we can review seller reports and other data to confirm the above.
If you have questions or comments regarding The Listing People products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org